It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:38 am
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:15 pm 
Admin
Admin

Scientific testing has proven that most brands of airsoft "green gas" are just propane dressed up with a fancy label! That means airsoft players have been paying at least $15US + S&H for a container of the same stuff that's available for $3 at your local hardware store or camping supply. To make this deal even sweeter, we've combined our adaptor with silicone oil and a duster adaptor to make a complete GunGas kit containing pretty much everything you need to maintain your GBB! The duster adaptor doubles as a repair tip in case you damage your propane adaptor tip.

The Airsoft Innovations Propane Adaptors are now use in 20 countries, and have been reviewed on Arnie's Airsoft, UKASC, Airsoft Retreat, Unconventional-Airsoft, and AirsoftForum.

Since discovering that green gas is propane, thousands of airsofters world-wide have switched to cheap and readily-available domestic propane.

The AI Propane Adaptor is compatible with the most widely used disposable propane tanks, available in many countries. Please make sure appropriate tanks are available in your country before purchasing an adaptor.

20 dollar!

so you got an IP I am not interested in. I don't care for your ISP either. You will probably be running some OS and using some browser. I could write a script telling me all that stuff and showing it off here but i'm too busy shagging these playmates and enjoying what I call life.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:49 pm 
Supply Sergeant
Supply Sergeant

Nou bestellen zou ik zeggen.... Leuke team-aankoop gok ik...

Forgiveness is between them and God, I'm only here to arrange the meeting

OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]