It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:49 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Hallo Allemaal
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:46 am 

Hallo,

Ik ben Steven, ben 19 jaar, en ik kom ergens rond midden Juli in Maastricht wonen om naar Zuyd te gaan. Ik woon mijn al hele leven in "het buitenland", dus ik verontschuldig me alvast voor mijn vreselijk spelling en taalgrbruik ;)

Enfin, vanaf hier schrijf ik in het Engels. So, like I said earlier, I'll be moving to Limburg later this summer and would like to get involved in airsoft (since it's finally legal). After scouring the interwebs, you guys seem like a relaxed enough group to either flat-out join, or at least get myself acquainted with airsoft rules'n'regs in NL.

I'm not really sure what you guys (and gals if I'm not mistaken) want to know, but I guess I can dabble into a bit of what I've done in the past. I'm a moderately experienced reball team-leader, and led my own little local tournament team which consisted of a few friends of mine back in Norway during my time there. Tactics and what not come rather naturally to me as I grew up around the military, thanks to my parents having worked for nato all my life. I've also played lasergame, although... well, it's lasergame. ;) If you've got any more questions about any of this doobly-da, feel free to ask.

So yeah, hi. :P

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Hallo Allemaal
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:13 pm 
Admin
Admin

Hi Steven,

Welcome to the BBE forums. Thanks for the introduction, I really appreciate that. Could you tell me what you'll be doing in daily life now that you're moving to The Netherlands? I'm assuming you're a student judging by your age but I don't know.

As for ourselves, if you have browsed through our forum I'm sure you'll have noticed that for now we're not a team that is actively playing every weekend. Because of our jobs and studies we do not play as often as we used to. If you want to play frequently then maybe another team might suit you better. We do however try to attend to skirms more often. In the past few years we've had periods in which we played every other week and periods in which we didn't play for months. It's important to know all that.

Basically we're a bunch of people who have either met through airsoft or online tactical games. We're all from different geographical backgrounds and all layers of society, but are united by the same interests and play style. I think that even though we're not as active as in the starting days, 10 years ago, the fact that we all stick to this team stands for something.

What are you looking for in a team Steven?

so you got an IP I am not interested in. I don't care for your ISP either. You will probably be running some OS and using some browser. I could write a script telling me all that stuff and showing it off here but i'm too busy shagging these playmates and enjoying what I call life.

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:02 pm 

Yup, I'm a student, and will be in Maastricht for uni.

While finding a team to play with would be great and you guys seem to be an great organized group, I'm primarily looking for someone who can tell me exactly what the rules and regulations regarding airsoft in the Netherlands are. I have looked, but haven't been able to find a sheet of regulations on how to register, keep, transport and where to use airsoft "weapons".

But in a perfect world, I'm looking for a team of active players to play with, yes. :P

EDIT: Also, if I order things, for example an airsoft gun) directly from the states to a US post box on post here in Germany, do I need to register the airsoft gun since it technically never entered Europe?

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:29 pm 
Admin
Admin

No problem Steve, I can help you out with the rules and regulations around here.

To start with:
Register and get a membershipcard over at http://www.nabv.com
To own an airsoft gun (or as many as you like), you are required by law to have a membershipcard of the Dutch airsoft association. When applying for a membership, you will have to be registered at a Dutch address and, through the registration system on the website, apply and pay for a certificate of good conduct (VOG).
It takes between a few days to a few weeks to receive the certificate of good conduct from the ministry of justice. When it's in, you have to send the original to the NABV and pay for a full membership.
You'll get your membershipcard within a few weeks.
Most of this is automated on the NABV website and I can help you with it if you'd like.

When you have the membershipcard you are allowed to have as many airsoft replicas as you like as long as they are <3 Joules and 6mm, 8mm is not allowed. Same for launchers and replica grenades and so on.
You do not have to register your airsoft guns. You have to store them in a preferably locked closet so that they can not be considered threatening to others.

You can buy airsoft guns all over the world, however, make sure the seller has a copy of your membershipcard and puts that inside the package for the customs to see. Without it you risk being charged with the import of illegal weapons. Only when the package is shipped to the address that is on the membershipcard, the customs will let the package through.

When transporting your replicas to an event in the Netherlands, make sure you print the invitation to the event, which can be found on the NABV site and have it with you, together with your membershipcard and ID card or passport. All Dutch events have to be reported to the NABV and you can find them on the website. Some events require you to sign up on the website of the event host. But always let the NABV know you're going by signing up and printing the event info on their website as well.
The replicas are to be transported in a preferably lockable case.
Keep in mind that any visible weapons during transport can lead to the police aiming weapons at you and yell not too pretty things at you.

[EDIT]
As for your question. AEG's are illegal in Germany. All airsoft guns have to be singleshot only and have a stamp on it to prove it (it's a little S inside an octagon). Sending an AEG to Germany is a risk I'd not take.
When you comply to all of the above you can just have it sent straight to your front door.
To have it in The Netherlands you'll have to comply to all of the above anyways.

so you got an IP I am not interested in. I don't care for your ISP either. You will probably be running some OS and using some browser. I could write a script telling me all that stuff and showing it off here but i'm too busy shagging these playmates and enjoying what I call life.

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:15 pm 

Dus een airsoftgun bestellen naar een APO (Amerikaans militaire veldpost) op een basis in Duitsland is geen goed idee? Waar hebben jullie jullie airsoft wapens vandaan?

Ik zou mij graag willen registreren bij de NABV, maar ik heb nog geen thuis address. Later, zal ik dan ook een burger-service nummer of iets anders nodig hebben? Ik ben nederlander van nationaliteit, maar ik heb nog nooit in Nederland gewoond, dus heb ik er geen. (Ik zal een tog moeten aanvraged zodra ik een kamer heb in Maastricht.)

Ik moet u tog wel bedanken om al zo veel informatie aan me te geven. Dat is heel aardig van u :)

PS. En moeten de lopen van de wapens oranje-getipt zijn?

Ik denk om deze te bestellen:
http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/catalog/prod ... egory/241/

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:20 am 
BBE Member
BBE Member

Hi Steve,
Welcome to the BBE Forums.
Just like Drummer said: We are not always in the field due to our jobs and studies, but when we are, we kick some ass and have a lot of fun. :D
Feel free to ask your questions and hopefully we will see you in the field some day.

OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]